Friday, July 9, 2010

my all-time 90s hip hop playlist!

Ice Cube - "Amerikkka's Most Wanted"
Outkast - "ATliens"
ATCQ - "Award Tour"
Mos Def - " B-boy Document '99"
Puff Daddy - "Been Around the World"
ATCQ - "Bonita Applebum"
Smif-N-Wessun - "Bucktown"
Wu-Tang - "C.R.E.A.M."
Souls of Mischief- "Cabfare"
Jay-Z- "Can't Knock the Hustle"
Jay-Z - "Can I Get A..."
ATCQ- "Can I Kick it?"
ATCQ- "Check the Rhime"
McLyte - "Cold Rock the Party"
Lil'Kim- "Crush On You"
Jay-Z - "Dead Presidents II"
Black Star - "Definition"
Lord Tariq&Peter Guns "Deja Vu"
Paperboy - "Ditty"
The Roots - "Do you want more??"
Eric B. & Rakim - "Don't Sweat the Technique"
Gangstarr - "DWYCK"
Big L - "Ebonics"
ATCQ - "Electric Relaxation"
Lauryn Hill - "Everything is Everything"
Bone Thugs - "First of the Month"
The Fugees - "Fu-Geela"
Da Brat - "Funkdafied"
Snoop Dogg - "Gin & Juice"
Mobb Deep - "Hell on Earth"
Dead Prez - "Hip hop"
Mos Def - "Hip hop"
Nautghy by Nature - "Hip Hop Hooray"
Cypress Hill - "Hits from the Bong"
Cypress Hill - "How I could Just kill a Man"
Biggie - "Hypnotize"
Luniz - "I got Five on it"
Positive K - "I got a Man"
Grand Puba - "I Like it"
Common - "I used to love H.E.R."
Raekwon - "Ice cream"
Nas - "If I Ruled the World"
Cypress Hill - "Insane in the Brain"
Beastie Boys - "Intergalactic"
Puff Daddy - "It's all about the Benjamins"
Biggie - "Juicy"
Gangstarr - "Just to get a rep"
2Pac - "Keep Ya Head Up"
Dr. Dre - "Let Me Ride"
LL Cool J - "Mama Said Knock You Out"
Mos Def - "Mathematics"
Gangstarr - "The Militia"
Biggie - "Mo Money Mo Problems"
Arrested Development- "Mr. Wendal"
Mos Def - "Ms. Fat Booty"
Big L - "MVP"
Naughty by Nature - "OPP"
Dr. Dre/Snoop - "Nuthin' But a G Thang"
Biggie - "One More Chance"
Biggie - "Only You"
Pharcyde - "Passing Me By"
Arrested Development- "People Everyday"
Junior M.A.F.I.A. - "Players Anthem"
Wu - Tang - "Protect Ya Neck"
Missy Elliot - "The Rain"
The Fugees - "Ready or Not"
Digable Planets - "Rebirth of Slick"
Warren G - "Regulate"
Method Man - "Release Yo' Delf"
Nas - "Represent"
Outkast - "Rosa Parks"
ATCQ - "Scenario"
PM Dawn - "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss"
Mobb Deep - "Shooked Ones II"
Onyx - "Slam"
Brand Nubian - "Slow Down"
Nice & Smooth - "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow"
Showbiz & AG - "Soul Clap"
Big Pun - "Still Not a Player"
Nas - "Street Dreams"
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - "They Reminisce Over You"
Das EFX - "They Want EFX"
Black Sheep - "This or That"
Bone Thugs - "Thuggish Ruggish Bone"
2Pac - "To Live & Die in LA"
Redman - "Tonight's Da Night"
Wu-Tang - "Triumph"
Queen Latifah - "U.N.I.T.Y."
Snoop Dogg - "What's my name?"
The Roots - "What they do"
Gangstarr - "Work"
Wu - Tang - "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit"
Method Man/ Mary J- "You're all I need to get by"
The Roots - "You Got Me"
Gangstarr - "You Know My Steez"
Hieroglyphics - "You Never Know"
Mase - "What You Want"
2Pac/Snoop - "2 of Amerika'z Most Wanted"
Gza - "4th Chamber"
Souls of Mischief - "93' Til Infinity"








3 comments:

  1. Tastefully selected Alia :) I would have added "The Beatnuts - Watchout Now" heh.

    I didn't know you had a blog! Now you need to make a 90's R&B list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't updated this blog in months - I kind of forgot about it! I should make a 90s list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - it's like a what's what set list of the 90s. love it ~Pei-Lyn

    ReplyDelete